Friday, December 23, 2011

Moving on




My heart is heavy as I write.  My blog, www.curiousbiker.com was suspended by wordpress for what I think was a spam that I introduced through a posted comment.  The spam is apparently doing things that are against wordpress policies.  That blog, though barely more than a month old, has become an important extension of who I am and, I believe, a source of entertainment, diversion, and inspiration for a lot of my readers.

Though I am feeling a big loss, I believe that my stories should continue though my original site has ceased to exist.  So I am moving on to blogger, to this new site which I hope would reach more readers.  To my friends who are moving with me, thanks for the support.  To my readers and followers whom I can't reach, I hope we meet again in this site.  And if you are reading this right now, you just don't know how elated I am to be with you again.  And to those who are new to my site, I hope you would like it as much as others before you had.

Nothing should stop us from moving forward.  The realcuriousbiker is moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment