Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Now back to regular programming

To my readers, my last two posts were just aberrations on this site.  I don't enjoy being a Furious Citizen, nor writing as one because I become dour and moody after I publish each angst-ridden post. The only positive I can take from writing as a Furious Citizen is that I can finish fast. Imagine a very angry person machine-gunning his tirade, that's how I write.

Though I have complete control of this site, I do however realize that you don't click it to hear me rant or vent my rage on issues that pique my attention.  I believe that this is as much your blog as it is mine, and you read it because it leaves you with something that you can smile or think about. So I hope you forgive me if my temper flares every now and then.  I guess it just shows that I care and am truly passionate about what I believe in.

But I like writing best with my Curious Biker alter ego on the helm because I get to be funny and poignant, and creative yet insightul at the same time.  And when I'm done posting a story, I get to keep a smile on my face.

So let's go back to regular programming!


I'd like to know what you think.  Leave a comment or a reaction if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment